Thursday, November 28, 2013

If you can change your mind, you can change your life!


I have just received another paragraph, in Russian! It is Paragraph 2 of Chapter 2, of my book How To Live As One. The book is a guide to healing, using energetic fields. I have put a ten-minute video on my website this week to show HOW its done, the book takes you through WHAT might need attention! 

The website is: www.healingbyfranc.com
The book is: http://www.amazon.com/How-To-Live-As-One/dp/1481184369

The Russian writing looked so intriguing when it arrived, via email, that I thought I must look up what it says, for myself and any English speaking readers! 

Here goes, Para 2 Ch. 2:

"The clearing process starts with noticing what you believe already. Getting even one momentʼs
objectivity - for example, ʻoh look, I totally believe that my health is going to deteriorate each year until I become totally decrepit in old ageʼ - allows you to use discernment - ʻI do not want to make that a self fulfilling prophecy!ʼ and also expand your horizons, using positively framed questions - ʻwhat if...I grow old gracefully, enjoying the active and quiet phases of my lifeʼ. ʻWhat if...I am still surfing, traveling the world and surrounded by people who love me, in my twilight yearsʼ. These things are possible, all these things can happen. Currently you believe what you have always believed, maybe what you were told or maybe ideas that you were born with or think you worked out for yourself."


Глава 2 Параграф 2

Процесс очищения начинается с того, что вы уже замечаете то, во что верите. Понимаете объективность момента, например, - " Я прекрасно понимаю , что мое здоровье будет ухудшаться с каждым годом пока я не стану совсем дряхлой старушкой (или дряхлым стариком) " - позволяет использовать проницательность - "Я не хочу, чтобы это было самовыполняемым пророчеством" а также  расширить свои горизонты, используя позитивно поставленные вопросы - " а что если... Я состарюсь грациозно, наслаждаясь как активными так и спокойными фазами моей жизни". " А что если... В моем очень преклонном возрасте я все еще занимаюсь серфингом, путешествую по миру и меня окружают любящие люди". Все это реально возможно. На данный момент вы верите в то, во что всегда верили, может быть в то, что вам говорили или идеи, с которыми были рождены или к которым сами пришли. 

No comments:

Post a Comment