Monday, June 3, 2013

Lets make beautiful music!




How often do you listen to music these days? If possible, which of course it is, play something every day. Maybe Damien Dempsey singing ‘Lord, won’t you give me the strength to be strong and true, because when the devil gets into my head, I’m so blue’ or The Black Eyed Peas ‘I’ve got a feeling, that tonight’s going to be a good night’. What great days you will have. You are setting a tone, so try not to make it too desperate like ‘Tragedy! When the feeling’s gone and you can’t go on’. Music takes your spirits beyond your immediate setting.

Creating even further synergy, sing the song yourself. To have your own dreams come true, write the song yourself. They say that everyone has one good album in them. I gather that the Beatles released 13 in 7 years! So I recommend raising your personal bar of productivity and start writing, on the quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment