Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Listen as long as you don't mind hearing

I'm trying two things today:

Firstly, really trying to listen, not just hear what I want to hear in my illusions!
So, on my way in to town I paid attention and heard 3 sentiments...well three songs with just the one lyric each really!
School of thought one
1. Grab somebody sexy and say hey give me everything tonight.
School of thought two
2. I aint saying she's a gold digger but she aint messing with no broke, broke, broke.
School of thought three
3. Its a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

I think its a strong start.

Secondly, I've been trying not to step into despair. Full time work subjects one to a huge amount of interaction. All day and most of the evening I am in my head doing calculations and dealing with stressed people, who only want to address the physical aspects of that stress. Home time is spent trying to clear my headache. Last time this happened I was helping a woman with her masters, well actually doing 40,000 words of it for her. I am grateful for my ability to concentrate in this way but its scary how I repeatedly put myself in environments that don't support my personality or soul... And then blame myself when people are critical, to boot! The learning is always within and today I committed myself to unflinchingly stick by my decisions and not allow anything to diminish the validity of my thoughts and disturb my well being. So far so good! Unequivocal loyalty to oneself is called for first, no more berating!

 The more clear we are, the better able we are to participate with other energies, so I anticipate some amazing developments soon. Whatever you are doing, remember who you are.
     It is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment