Saturday, April 2, 2011

Holographic re-alignment today

I returned to two fundamental dynamics this morning. That everything in life is a reflection of something in us. So I cleared whatever in me the war and the Japanese disaster were reflecting. Secondly I remembered that we individually hold sickness and conflict in place by traces from ourselves, be they emotional, beliefs we unconsciously hold or environmental programming or any other dimension of our being. So I cleared any traces reaching from me that were holding misery in place for the target places and for me. Feeling fairly uplifted now and off to Gozo to camp on the beach. I think it will be a good place to align situations to the hologram of how things are supposed to be. The hologram exists at the very edge of our galaxy, which I think I can see from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment